No direct link, shows up when doing a dummy booking
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 90,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. You also get a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within three months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Statement credit issued approximately 8-12 weeks after you make a Delta purchase on your Card in your first 3 months.
- Bonus miles will be issued after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Offer Expires 7/28/2021.
- Annual fee of $99 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on restaurants (including takeout and delivery), groceries and Delta purchases
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $100 Delta Flight Credit when you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year
- First Checked Bag Free
- 20% Back on In-flight Purchases
- Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights
Similar to the 70,000 miles + $400 deal we just posted but for $200 less and 20,000 more miles. I think this offer will only show if you do a dummy booking for award flights but not certain on that. Another great offer and will add this our list of the best credit card bonuses immediately. American Express doesn’t match bonuses unfortunately, but sometimes they offer courtesy points if you applied for a lower bonus recently.